Silicon Labs Recruitment 2021:-
Silicon Labs is hiring candidates for the role of Associate Hardware Engineer for Hyderabad, India Location.
The complete details about Silicon Labs Recruitment 2021 as follows.
Company Name:- Silicon Labs
Job Position:- Associate Hardware Engineer
Job Location:- Hyderabad, India
Employment Type:- Full Time basis
Salary:– As per the company standards
About Silicon Labs:-
We are Silicon Labs. We are the leading provider of silicon, software and solutions for a smarter, more connected world.
We hire the most innovative talent in the world to solve the industry’s toughest problems, providing our customers with significant advantages in performance, energy savings, connectivity and design simplicity. Silicon Labs’ software and mixed signal engineering teams create solutions for customers in diverse markets including the Internet of Things, (IoT), internet infrastructure, TV tuners, as well as automotive and consumer radios. Our solutions are in products from the market leaders in home automation, electric vehicles, green technology, smart TVs and home voice control automation. We take pride in our products and in our people, and that’s one of the many reasons we continue to be awarded Most Respected Public Semiconductor Company by the Global Semiconductor Alliance.
Silicon Labs India seeks a PCB CAD Librarian Engineer for the Hardware Tools team. You will be responsible for PCB CAD library management, like maintaining and enhancing the component database and adding new components based on the design team’s requests. Our engineers will use the library in the design of customer evaluation boards, production test boards, and internal engineering boards. As a CAD Librarian for the Hardware Tools team, you will interact and collaborate with the global organization.
- Build, maintain, and enhance the component database library.
- Create and manage schematic symbols, footprint libraries, geometries, and design templates.
- Review and ensure all parts conform to IPC, manufacturer, and company standards.
- Make sure the parts in the library are optimized for test and manufacturing (DFM).
- MS or BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science (or equivalent education) preferably experience as a CAD librarian or from electric design and manufacturing.
- Ability to read and interpret manufacturer’s electrical part specification and dimensioned drawings
- Experience working with and maintaining component database management tools as well as schematic capture packages, preferably Altium library management
- Experience with IPC guidelines and various PCB technologies
- Hands-on Electrical Engineering or PCB design experience with electrical design, including component/part selection and DFM
- Knowledge of component selection, screening, qualification
- Experience with BOM (Bill of Material) development and management for developmental and production programs
- Some background in mechanical assembly/fabrication
- Good communication skills and ability to work effectively with manufacturing and engineering teams as well as a keen attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Excellent analytical and system troubleshooting abilities.
- Efficient and informed decision-making.
- Methodical, thorough, and dedicated to quality.
- Enthusiastic, creative, and innovative.
Silicon Labs Recruitment 2021 Application Process :-
Interested candidates can Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|||2 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|3||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
Apply Other Jobs Below: