Siemens is inviting applications from candidates to hire for the role of Trainee. Here is everything that you need to know about this opportunity!
|Experience||01 – 02 years|
|Last Date to Apply||Apply as soon as possible|
- Candidates should possess any degree in the relevant fields of Finance.
- You are a graduate and bring 1- 2 years of experience in accounts payable.
- You are flexible working for night shift or early morning shift
- You are proficient in MS Office (Advanced MS Excel)
- You possess excellent communication skills
- You will be a Proactive Thinker & a Problem solver.
- You will have the ability to Managing Complexity
- You will possess a professional & service attitude
- You will be responsible to Perform daily Customer/Vendor Creations and Modifications for 3rd party and Intra Companies requests, Processing emergency requests (as applicable), Contacting requestors for Discrepancy resolution, and providing assistance to the team as needed for Siemens Business Unit.
- You will coordinate with customers to analyze the queries & resolve the issue.
- You will possess analytical skills in resolving queries.
- Understanding of the AR/AP process.
- Ensure proper Accounting and Controls are performed for processing activity.
- Understanding of various quality Methodologies.
- You are accurate in master data maintenance for Customer/Vendor Creations and Modifications for 3rd party and Intra Companies requests.
- You will be working with internal departments on queries and discrepancy resolutions.
- You will be working with multiple applications/ERPs.
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this opportunity by following the link as soon as possible.