Siemens Healthineers is inviting applications from candidates to hire for the role of Device Testing Associate. Here is everything you need to know about the opportunity!
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Written Test Date||17 & 18 October 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||Apply as soon as possible|
- Candidates from B.E/B. Tech/MCA specialized in Computer science engineering/Circuital branches and graduating in 2024.
- Minimum of 6.5 CGPA and above.
- Candidates should not have any active backlogs while applying to us.
- Have basic knowhow of Test-Driven Development / Behavior-Driven Development and other extreme programming methods
- You should have familiarity with software engineering processes & methods.
- Have a thorough understanding of OOPS, design principles & patterns, inter-process communication, multi-threading and data structures.
- Will be responsible for creating state-of-the-art technology prototypes and actively contributing to innovation streams
- Will actively contribute to software design to realize optimal solutions in our product offerings.
- Will be responsible for the implementation of features, while adhering to the highest coding and quality standards
- Will be responsible for creating and reviewing relevant specifications while conforming to defined processes
- Shortlisting of CVs by 16 Oct 2023
- Online Test: 17/18 Oct 2023
- Technical – Round 1: 19 Oct 2023
- Manager – Round 20: Oct 2023
- Result Declaration 23: Oct 2023
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this opportunity by following the link as soon as possible: