Siemens Energy Recruitment 2021:-
Siemens Energy is hiring candidates for the role of Engineer – Technical Support across Pune location in India. The complete details about Siemens Energy Recruitment 2021 is as follows.
Company Name:- Siemens Energy
Job Position:- Engineer – Technical Support Operational Service Desk (IST/TCP/RCE)
Job Location:– Pune
Experience:- 4 years
Employment Type:- Full-time basis
Salary:– As per the company standards
We currently have an exciting position for an experienced Senior Engineer to join our Industrial Products team in Pune (India) . The responsibility of this position applies to one or more of Siemens Energy (Industrial Applications) Product Lines, which includes Centrifugal Compressors, Gas Turbines and Reciprocating Compressors.
- Consistently work within all safety guidelines and compliant to applicable laws and regulations
- Point contact into Siemens Energy Technical Support as part of the Industrial Applications team.
- Provide Level 1 technical recommendations and solutions to the Siemens operating fleet inquiries based on information that already exists in Fleet Owner documentation (instruction books, drawings, BOMs, procedures, specifications, etc.)
- Supply accurate legacy fleet technical information to internal and external customers
- Implement pre-approved design exceptions and instructions as part of repairs and non-conformances
- Provide part clarifications and quote support to the marketing organization.
- In conjunction with product line engineering, provide technical instructions and clarifications to manufacturing or supply chain management, and support product deviation dispositions
- Provide typical recommendations on maintenance scope and intervals
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience in Turbomachinery (Steam Turbine/Turbo Compressor/Gas Turbine/Reciprocating Compressor) including knowledge of industry standards (API, ASME, etc.)
- Willing to work in all 3 shifts including weekends – 24*7 support rotational shifts
- Field service experience on rotating equipment like Turbo / Recip Compressors, Steam turbines or Gas turbines will be an added advantage
- Ability to acquire proficiency in navigating legacy fleet information that may not be available electronically. Experience with rotating equipment, terminologies, and applications, and has a sound background in engineering fundamentals
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com, SAP, Teamcenter, and Microsoft products, and ability to quickly learn how to function efficiently in these systems
- Strong fundamental understanding of mechanical engineering principles
- Knowledge of engineering document types, standards, and specifications, including the associated storage, retrieval, and revision methods.
- Ability to communicate and convey ideas effectively to peers, suppliers and customers, and deliver technical presentations to customers and management.
- Ability to identify significant engineering issues and escalate accordingly
- Ability to work well in a team environment, as well as independently
- Sensitivity to factors that may have safety, commercial, and/or manufacturing consequences.
Siemens Energy Recruitment 2021 Application Process:-
Interested candidates can Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Jobs Below: