Shell Recruitment 2021:-
Shell is hiring candidates for the role of Process Data Engineer Across the Chennai location in India. The complete details about Shell Recruitment 2021 are as follows.
Company Name: Shell
Job Position:- Process Data Engineer
Job Location:– Chennai
Experience:- 2+ years
Job Posting Date:- 13th September 2021
Job Type:- Full Time
Salary:– As per the company standards
- Maintenance, assurance, technical support and standardization of technical data and documents of the operating units, manufacturing sites, chemical plants, supply chain and distribution locations. With support roles on site engagement & technical & tools forums.
- Analyze data, documents and processes for Upstream businesses by working with engineering, maintenance, operations and project team & partners.
- Ensure the deliverables for Data Management in SAP-PM/MM, Master Data Change Process & other assigned data processes by contributing, providing support & guidance and represent the team in the Upstream/IG Global Forums.
- Support projects and activities performed at the operating units, manufacturing sites, chemical plants, supply chain and distribution locations.
Working on ERP system
- Management of Maintenance Asset Hierarchy (Location/Equipment/Assembly), Configure Bills of Material, Maintenance Planning configuration, Task List in ERP System.
- Improve data Quality based on the Feedback, Notification and Work orders management, Engaging with Maintenance Work planners, preparers, schedulers.
- Extraction of maintenance data and subsequent analysis using MS office or other analytical Tools
- Support Data improvement projects which may include data cleanse, data mining, benchmarking, reporting projects and track evidence as per Site Reference Documents.
Engagement with Team and Stack-holders
- Assist the Team to develop, maintain and manage the Site Reference Document. Communicate with the site or locations stakeholder, understand their interoperability’s. Regularly report progress of work to site or location direct contacts as Requestors and Approvers.
- Assist the Team in responding to inquiries related to the data and its functionality including training of Request Tools, running pilot tests and demonstrations, increasing awareness of ERP functionality (e.g. more effectively usage of SAP PM). This Technical Support function includes supporting managers and other staff on migration efforts.
- Managing stakeholders/ representatives of various operating units through effective communication and identifying & resolving the bottlenecks for data analysis, maintaining issue logs and use the same in implementing changes/improvements in the process.
Other back up accountabilities, as follows:
- Recommend and run site or Facilities & Equipment’s improvement projects (Continuous Improvements) through awareness of Group Engineering Methods and processes.
- Understand how information and data is utilized within the site or location through awareness to extract and apply the methods of these tools to Data Quality (methods and processes are listed in the Skills Section).
- Assist the team leads to standardize processes, tools, methods, procedures as directed (Ex: Improving the data quality standards and best practices).
- Network with counterparts and other levels of organization across the different support centers.
- Support the Senior Process Data Engineer and other engineers performing primary functions, with scope covering Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS), technical data and documents of the operating units, manufacturing sites, chemical plants, supply chain and distribution locations.
- Assurance of maintenance effectiveness by maintenance data management as per Business defined Standards with an objective to maximize Productivity while reducing deferment.
- Participation in Group efforts to Standardize processes, tools, benchmarks, standards and best practices. The role may also be assigned as part of the Site Team or Project Team working under a Senior Process Data Engineer
- University Degree in Mechanical/ Instrumentation/ Electrical/ Petro-Chemical Engineering.
- Required 2+ yrs industrial experience in Oil & Gas/ Petrochemicals/Fertilizer /Power industry past degree in engineering with experience in one or more of the following:
- Experience in Plant Maintenance area within oil & gas and Petrochemical complex as an engineering user of Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS).
- Flexible and adaptable to change, with track record of demonstrating initiative, analytical capabilities and problem solving.
- Virtual working experience highly desirable.
- IT skills with tools knowledge like Power BI, Spotfire, SQL, Database Knowledge etc. would be an added advantage.
Shell Recruitment 2021 Application Process:-
Interested candidates can Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Jobs Below: