Shell Off Campus Recruitment 2021:-
Shell is hiring candidates for the role of Process Data Engineer across the Chennai locations in India. A detailed description of Shell Off Campus Recruitment 2021 is as follows.
Company Name: Shell
Job Position:- Process Data Engineer
Job Location:– Chennai
Experience:- 1-3 years
Job Posting Date:- 9th October 2021
Job Type:- Full Time
Salary:– Best in Industry
The new SEAM organization integrates Safety, Environment & Asset Management activities, with a broad geographical footprint, that will support Shell’s business & assets around the world.
The vision of SEAM is to provide capability across the spectrum of Safety, Environment and Asset Management with:
- shaping the future ways of working through introducing to the business new technology and news way of working, including e.g. digital, SBO, and real-time, data-driven, end-to-end optimization and risk management, but also global programmes like Human Performance Based Safety Philosophy.
- providing performance feedback driving disciplined execution to deliver reliable, predictable results
- helping the businesses build their improvement plans and provide support to execute them
- sustaining performance through strong core capabilities (internal, including SBO & contingent) through building expertise and a company-wide consistent approach
The purpose of the role is to support the Businesses (UP/DS/IGNE/PT/GF) to deliver Shell’s Goal Zero (No Harm & No Leaks) ambition, by providing accurate and quality assured safety performance data It is also about driving a cultural change around reporting by empowering the business to understand what lies behind the data, and by supporting their own team to become trusted business partners who can hold up the mirror and challenge.
The incumbent will be expected to play a key role in driving change to optimize the reporting systems and processes and providing the performance data and insights required to support the Goal Zero journey.
The Process Data Engineerwill be part of the VP TAO organization
The VP TAO will be accountable for maximizing integrated business value across the organization. Technical Asset Operations (TAO) is a key enabler for the accelerated delivery of Shell’s Asset Management System and will help us to reach our ultimate potential in Downstream Manufacturing, Integrated Gas and Upstream. TAO provides high quality and cost-competitive technical resources who are not physically present at site yet are an integral part of asset teams delivering value through end-to-end AMS work processes.
Data Reporting duties include:
- Assist with the continuous improvement and implementation of standardized work processes for efficiency in process development and delivery.
- Stay current with mandatory training
- Timely and Quality Safety Performance reporting to Group (PMR) and Business Leadership Team (monthly, quarterly) on basis of sound systems (FIM/ Sphera Cloud/DAP), effective QA/QC processes
- Providing input to Business Townhalls/Communications on Safety performance
- Managing the annual target setting for Safety parameters.
- Delivery of data for Benchmarking (GBG and IOGP)
- Coordinate the annual Performance Monitoring and Reporting review process.
- Develop SBO/TAO team capability with an associated training focus on PMR specification, Reporting requirements, FIM, Sphera Cloud, Business Objects, DAP and to support operating units as and when needed.
- Represent Businesses in the FIM Operational Network meetings and manage Business FIM operations and hierarchy structure.
- Working with multiple stakeholders, tools and workflows
- Analyzing and providing most reliable data on time for various review process
- Demystify the process complexity and identify simplification opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or equivalent
- Previous experience in HSSE as a Safety officer or a Safety Specialist/Analyst
- Certified in NEBOSH IGC or equivalent
- Applicants should have a minimum combined experience of 1-3 years
- In-depth system knowledge of FIM, SERS, Business Objects, Spotfire, Power-Bi to provide overall team guidance
- Skill HSSE & SP Control Framework Manuals, specifically PMR requirements
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Business organization and business activities is a plus
- Will be expected to effectively work across global time zones in a virtual work environment:
- Global mindset and ability to develop relationships across multiple cultural and organizational boundaries
- It may be necessary to work additional hours and provide extended coverage during key reporting periods.
- Enterprise first and standardization/simplification mindset
- Working knowledge and experience of HSSE Excellent data management skills and ability to integrate data across different platforms
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines with a crowded and often changing business agenda.
- High level of accuracy in work product, attention to detail
- Strong English language communication skills (oral and written)
- Organizational & time management skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including PowerPoint, Excel, Word
- Key soft skills which are recognized across the HSE disciplines are:
Facilitation and Intervention
Shell Off-Campus Recruitment 2021 Application Process:-
Interested candidates can Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Jobs Below: