Securonix is inviting applications from candidates to hire for the role of Associate SDET Engineer. Here is everything that you need to know about this opportunity!
|Job Role||Associate SDET Engineer|
|Last Date to Apply||As soon as possible|
- Candidates should possess a degree B.E/B.Tech in the relevant fields.
- Secondary Skills: Cypress, Karate, Rest Assured, Big Data
- You have experience in a Software Quality Engineer role for at least 1 to 2 years.
- UI, API and Backend Automation experience (Selenium/Cypress/Karate/RestAssured)
- Anything above that gets you an enthusiastic high-five and bonus points for having experience in the computer security industry and product-based company.
- Good to have knowledge of Python.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing.
- Hands-on experience in Unix flavours of operating systems (RHEL, CentOS etc)
- Working experience in cloud-based product deployment and microservice-based architecture
- Working experience in the Hadoop ecosystem (Kafka, Hive, HBase, Solr, Snowflakes, Spark etc) would be an added advantage.
- You will work closely with the development teams to create manual and automated test strategies.
- You will review product requirements, specifications and technical design documents and provide accurate feedback to ensure that software is written in a testable and supportable fashion.
- You will define detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases which are streamlined for automation and manual validation.
- Drawing on your creative nature, you will drive the existing automation frameworks forward to benefit automation across multiple products and may be asked to create new frameworks depending on need.
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this opportunity by following the link as soon as possible.