Seagate is inviting applications from candidates to hire for the role of Intern – Seagate Research Group. Here is everything you need to know about the opportunity!
|Job Role||Intern – Seagate Research Group|
|Last Date to Apply||Apply as soon as possible|
- Candidates should possess any degree in the relevant fields.
- Good in RTL, debugging and working knowledge of Unix-based Operating Systems.
- It would be nice to have exposure to C and C++ programming as well as scripting languages such as shell script and/or Perl.
- Experience in System design. Strong exposure to FPGAs and the relevant RTL to FPGA netlist flow is needed.
- Knowledge of processor architecture (ARM, RISC-V) is added plus
- Work full time on projects at Pune in assisting Seagate Research Architect/leads in the area of most cutting-edge research in storage technologies.
- Be responsible for investigating emerging technologies in storing data efficiently, which creates data in new frontiers from AI/ML/mobility/automotive.
- Be responsible for the development of RTL primarily targeted at FPGA platforms for electronics subsystems developed at SRG.
- Support development of new features/functionality/customer issues.
- Contribute to RTL development, bug fixing, and improvement of Storage based products.
- Perform operational tests and fault isolation on electronic sub-systems and equipment. Assists in determining methods or actions to remedy malfunctions.
- Assist in the design, construction, test, and check-out of test suites using manufacturing, test, development, or diagnostic equipment, including, but not limited to, test programs, oscilloscopes, signal generators, and specialized test apparatus.
- Provide research intelligence for future Seagate products or create reference architectures.
- Work with subject matter experts at all Seagate (worldwide) sites.
- Create internal and external research papers and work with your affiliated school to bring academic research in these areas for applications in the storage industry.
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this opportunity by following the link as soon as possible: