Seagate is inviting applications from candidates to hire for the role of Intern– Reliability Analytics. Here is everything you need to know about the opportunity!
|Job Role||Intern – Reliability Analytics|
|Last Date to Apply||Apply as soon as possible|
- Electronics engineer with a statistical and Python programming background.
- Algorithms and data structure knowledge
- Self-motivated and Strong analytical skills
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies.
- Experience in electronics, statistics, SQL, Python
- Collaborate with program teams to evaluate and ensure parts and complex system designs through systematic evaluation of Reliability, Availability and Serviceability of Hardware and Software
- Complete internship project as per plan
- Understand the design details of the storage systems
- Work on field reliability analytics
- Perform automation, and analytics and generate reports as per project requirements
- Conduct circuit analysis, risk evaluation and Reliability Modeling
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this opportunity by following the link as soon as possible: