Sasken is inviting applications from candidates to hire for the role of Engineer System Software. Here is everything that you need to know about this opportunity!
|Job Role||Engineer System Software|
|Last Date to Apply||As soon as possible|
The eligible candidate should be:
- Well-versed in a programming language and has done academic projects in the programming language
- Has an understanding of the usage of the IDE for development and understands the basics and standards
- Has good problem-solving and reasoning skills to solve basic programming quests and implement the data structures and algorithms
Unix, Windows, Linux (Cent OS or Ubuntu)
- Technology Standard-
IDE – Eclipse, Visual Studio, Compilers, Debuggers
C , C++ , JAVA, PYTHON, KOTLIN, C#, C , C++ , JAVA, PYTHON, KOTLIN, C#
- Responsible for design, coding, testing, bug fixing, documentation and technical support in the assigned area. Responsible for on-time delivery while adhering to quality and productivity goals.
- Responsible for adhering to guidelines and checklists for all deliverable reviews, sending status reports to the team lead and following relevant organizational processes.
- Expected to enhance technical capabilities by attending training, self-study and periodic technical assessments.
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this opportunity by following the link as soon as possible.