SAP Recruitment Drive 2021:-
SAP is hiring candidates for the role of Site Reliability Engineer Across the Bangalore location in India. The complete details about SAP Recruitment Drive 2021 are as follows.
Company Name: SAP Labs
Job Position:- Site Reliability Engineer
Job Location:– Bangalore
Experience:- 2 years
Job Posting Date:- 27th August 2021
Job Type:- Full Time
Salary:– As per the company standards
- The Sales and Service Cloud Site Reliability Team is responsible to architect, implement and support Observability and monitoring tools to be used across services and application, for infrastructure metric, health checks, logging, tracing, application performance management and usability.
- The team is also responsible to architect, implement and support network acceleration and content delivery solutions – Automate and support for cluster provisioning and runtime across multiple hyperscalers as continuous infrastructure automation.
- The team defines standard, optimization of auto scaling feature for resource usage optimization, Automation, execution and reporting for Performance Load, Resilience and Chaos Testing/ Develops or implements standard testing performance testing tools to be used by other DevOps teams.
- The team also implement testing to be used on continuous infrastructure automation / the team also works on implementation of network analysis tools and best practices to be used within and outside clusters
As Site Reliability Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Develop, implement and support automation tools used during the cluster and network optimization tools provisioning as IaC.
- Develop, implement and support automation feature which integrate with the observability tools and alerting to considerable increase the resilience of the services and application, automating auto healing processes, lowering the human intervention
- Work on enhancing observability tools which allow us and other DevOps teams to quickly identify issues and understand the usage of our product
- Proposes and drives architectural changes that impact multiple services and components to solve scaling and performance problems
- Work with other teams to properly create capacity planning based on new services or application or growth of existing one
- Document and assist other teams with the adoption of good practices to deploy new services and application
- Develop and execute automated testing as part of the CI/CD process
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent with 5 years with networks, servers, storage, virtualization or/and application development or/and system administration or/and cloud infrastructure (IaaS), 1 year of experience on DevOps or SRE role supporting and developing automation of deploying infrastructure on hyperscalers, 2 year of experience using and implementing monitoring and alerting tools / AWS.
- Deep knowledge in container technologies like Docker and Kubernetes, experience on service mesh experience tools like Istio
- Long experience in scripting languages like Python, Go, Ruby or Shell
- Possess a deep understanding of Internet based technologies and networks (DNS Security, IP Routing, SSH, FTP, HTTP/HTTPS, etc.)
- Experience in observability and monitoring tools like Elasticsearch, Nagios, Splunk, Grafana, Dynatrace, AWS Cloud Watch, InfluxDB
- Proven experience working with Hyperscalers like AWS, GCP, Azure etc. automating infrastructure deployment as IaC
- Experience on CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Circle CI, Travis and Spinnaker
- Deep experience in administration, installation and monitoring of Operating Systems like Linux or UNIX
- Experience with testing tools like JMeter, Selenium, Postman, Pytest, etc
- Effective team player to be able to work closely with peers and other operations or engineering teams
- Solution Design as it is being defined including a full understanding of solution integrations, HA/scale and DR Design.
SAP Recruitment Drive 2021 Application Process:-
Interested candidates can Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Jobs Below: