Sandvine is inviting applications from candidates to hire for the role of Trainee – Test Engineering. Here is everything you need to know about the opportunity!
|Job Role||Trainee – Test Engineering|
|Last Date to Apply||Apply as soon as possible|
- BE or ME (or equivalent degree) degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- Way above average programming skills and awareness, primarily Python/C/C++ or similar languages
- Networking – Should be a master of L2(Ethernet, VLAN, Bridges, STP) , L3(IP, IPv6, ARP, ICMP) , L4(TCP, UDP) concepts and network management (SNMP, XML, NMS, EMS) knowledge
- Scripting (shell, TCL) Database technologies related knowledge and hands-on experience
- Excellent debugging, troubleshooting capabilities of complex system and solution level problems
- Motivated, self-starter with strong communication, interpersonal skills and strong problem solving skills
- Knowledge with Linux system configuration, OpenStack, Virtual Machines, Network Functions Virtualization, and Software Defined Networking
- Installing/testing/verifying multiple components that comprise a product with the intention to certify that the products are ready for release and conform to product requirements.
- Developing and maintaining test plans and test cases for features under test.
- While meeting schedule commitments, executing tests and providing quality test status reports.
- Reviewing and analyzing project documentation to ensure product testability.
- Providing accurate defect submissions which communicate customer impact and provide information to assist with the defect investigation and resolution.
- Installing, configuring and troubleshooting the integrated solution under test.
- Understanding how a feature is implemented in order to develop test cases for the functionality, performance, stress, and fault conditions.
- Assisting in project risk analysis, testing scope and scheduling.
- Automating your test cases within an established automated framework
- Identifying the level of test coverage required and evaluating customer feedback to identify weak areas.
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this opportunity by following the link as soon as possible: