Salesforce is inviting applications from candidates to hire for the role of Intern – Product Analyst. Here is everything that you need to know about this opportunity!
|Job Role||Intern – Product Analyst|
|Last date to Apply||Apply as soon as possible|
- Enrolled in sophomore year or higher at a college/university
- Experience with Salesforce.com platform or any ERP / analytics applications
- Working towards a Master’s degree in Business, Information Systems, Computer Science or technology related field
- Proficiency in data manipulation and analysis using SQL.
- Experience with Relational databases like PostgreSQL.
- Experience with data visualization tools like Tableau, Power BI, or similar.
- Information systems experience in any of the following areas: business process analysis, requirements and design, data modelling, detailed functional design, test planning, and UAT execution
- Must be a self-starter, highly motivated, able to shift directions quickly when priorities change, think through problems to come up with innovative solutions and deliver against very tight deadlines
- Willing to receive direction and guidance within a team environment, adopt and develop best practices and circumnavigate obstacles with creative technical solutions
- Excellent spoken and written communication as well as receptive listening skills, with the ability to convey complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical audiences
- Proactive and forward-thinking attitude and creative problem-solving ability
- Excellent teammate able to work with virtual and global cross-functional teams
- Experience with the Salesforce.com platform and related technologies
- Experience with AGILE development methodology
- Understand, analyze, and translate business and marketing requirements into functional requirements, supporting documentation, user stories, and acceptance criteria
- Drive feature assessment, requirements gathering, sprint planning, and documentation
- Develop and own user stories and acceptance criteria that represent the requirements provided by the business
- Work effectively with IT Product Owners/Managers and IT engineering to document and test requirements
- Perform Data Analysis using Relational Database (PostgreSQL) data sets and queries
- Write functional specifications for new functionality or make system changes on the enterprise finance applications
- Write functional specifications for new functionality or make system changes on the Force.com platform
- Align feature delivery with product vision and roadmap
- Identify test scenarios, develop test scripts, and review functional testing in support of system and user acceptance testing
- Support the implementation of change management activities by organizing UAT, authoring communications, creating training materials, and delivering training
- Ensure solutions promote simplification, accuracy and an increasingly higher level of productivity for users
- Participate in Agile scrum team rituals
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this opportunity by following the link as soon as possible: