Salesforce is inviting applications from candidates to hire for the role of Software Engineering- Associate Member of Technical Staff. Here is everything you need to know about the opportunity!
|Job Role||Software Engineering|
|Last date to Apply||Apply as soon as possible|
- B.E/ B.Tech graduating in 2023 in Computer Science, Electrical, Electronics, or equivalent fields with specialization in computer science.
- 7 CGPA and above with no backlogs.
- Academic or professional/internship experience with Java/C++/Python- Understanding of object-oriented programming/design- Solid understanding of web technologies- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills- Be a self-starter and possess a strong sense of self-motivation
- Coursework in SQL and relational database concepts-
- Strong skills in Data Structures, OOPs Concepts and Algorithms
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this opportunity by following the link as soon as possible: