S & P Global is inviting applications from candidates to hire for the role of Associate Software Engineer. Here is everything you need to know about the opportunity!
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Last Date to Apply||Apply as soon as possible|
- Final-year students who are working towards a B.Tech (CS/ IT) degree in Computer Science and Information Technology
- Knowledge in programming using Python/C#/Java or other languages and oops concepts
- Knowledge in any database, SQL/PL-SQL, writing queries and RDBMS
- Knowledge of developing Test Plans and Test Cases, engaging in Exploratory Testing and creating and maintaining Defect Reports
- Strong communication skills and ability to produce clear, concise and detailed documentation
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical and technical troubleshooting skills
- Willing to work in a 24*5 environment on rotational shifts
- Knowledge of testing in CI, DevOps, and rolling deployment/upgrade models is a plus
- Basic knowledge of Linux/Windows OS, Networking, 3-tier applications
- Basic knowledge of Cloud technologies (e.g. Azure, AWS, Google) will be an added advantage
- Develop automation/performance scripts that meet organization standards and build reliable automated regression suites
- Design and develop test plans, and test cases based on functional and design specifications, execute test cases and analyze and report test results to the teams
- Work in partnership with the development teams to deliver business functionality on time with required quality that meets the acceptance criteria
- Focus on building efficient solutions for Web, Services/APIs, Database and mobile testing requirements.
- Participate in internal/cross-team meetings, project scoping, functional reviews, test specifications, and technical reviews for assigned projects in an Agile environment
- Participate actively in functional, system and regression testing activities
- Capture quality assurance data and metrics to provide insights and conclusions
- Estimate and perform risk analysis for quality delivery
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this opportunity by following the link as soon as possible: