Rupeek is inviting applications from candidates to hire for the role of Paralegal Intern. Here is everything you need to know about the opportunity!
|Job Role||Paralegal Intern|
|Last Date to Apply||Apply as soon as possible|
- 4th year or 5th year law student from a reputed Law College
- Prior internship experiences in tier 1 & 2 law firms or experience in-house legal departments in reputed companies, preferably Bank/NBFC or Fintech, e-commerce, ed-tech, insure-tech etc.
- Graduating from LLB, 2024/2025
- Available for a 6-month full-time internship starting immediately
- Previous law firm/in-house legal team internship experiences with a basic understanding of corporate law practice
- Excellent research skills (laws, regulations, case laws, notifications etc)
- Keen on Fintech and want to learn more about regulatory Framework for NBFCs and Banks
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills and excellent command over English (both oral and written) concise in communication (verbal & written)
- Assist and learn drafting, reviewing, and negotiating all types of Commercial Contracts. Agreements include service agreements, software license agreements, cloud service agreements, SOWs, lender partner collaboration agreements and other legal correspondences, NDAs, MOUs, LOIs, Indemnity letters etc.
- Assist in advising business partners on legal and regulatory matters including intellectual property, contract interpretation, breach and remedies, contract compliance requirements, RBI regulations requirements, data protection laws etc.
- Research new regulations and legal regimes of new domains of business and assist in framing internal advice for regulatory requirements, legal risks and mitigation strategies.
- Work as a part of a team and contribute towards projects involving setting up policies and processes for legal risk identification and mitigation.
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this opportunity by following the link as soon as possible: