Rupeek is inviting applications from candidates to hire for the role of Product Design Interns. Here is everything that you need to know about this opportunity!
|Job Role||Product Design Interns|
|Last Date to Apply||Apply as soon as possible|
- Graduating from Bachelor of Design or UI/UX Design Courses
- Available to start off the internship immediately
- Available for 3/6month full-time internship
- Portfolio/Work that showcases strong visual/UI skills
- Basic understanding of design thinking
- Basic understanding of UI principles
- Figma is your playground. We expect you to know the basics of auto layout, variants, prototyping etc
- Eagerness to learn, contribute and grow
- Until the time you get a good grasp of how the Rupeek product ecosystem works, how the design team works, and how stakeholder collaboration happens
- You will start collaborating with designers on various projects, helping them with minor UI/Visual work, to begin with. As you progress, you will be expected to take up more responsibility – own larger chunks of projects, and collaborate with PMs and devs on various scenarios.
- The design system is known as “Gravity”, this mainly caters to Gold Loan products. This design system is evolving for Rupeek’s new initiative projects like Gold Card. You will be heavily contributing to this, making sure that the design system matures.
- Round 1: Intro and Portfolio-walkthrough 1 hour/ Work on an assignment for 2 days
- Round 2: Assignment walkthrough 45 min
- Round 3: Culture Fit 30 min
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this opportunity by following the link as soon as possible: