RSA is inviting applications from candidates to hire for the role of Netwitness Graduate Intern. Here is everything you need to know about the opportunity!
|Job Role||Netwitness Graduate Intern|
|Last Date to Apply||Apply as soon as possible|
- Bachelor’s in computer science / Information Technology / Network Engineering / Electronic Engineering / Cyber Security Engineering.
- No previous backlogs and a minimum and aggregate of CGPA (Cumulative Grade Point Average) of 60% in all the subjects.
- RSA Security Engineering seeks to employ engineering interns to join hands with strong technical teams to provide assistance in developing world-class cybersecurity software products.
- Interns will work with the RSA Security engineering teams to provide assistance in the areas of the overall Software Development Life Cycle i.e., Development / DevOps / Systems Engineering domain.
- Interns participate in and support initiatives such as “Automation, building Proof of concepts, and helping the team to reduce their technical debt. Build innovative solutions for the next-generation infrastructure.
- Interns are empowered to work together to bring ideas to life by brainstorming, debating, designing, coding, debugging, and optimising our solutions.
- Interns perform moderately complex product development, system analysis, and programming activities which may require some research, Performs moderately complex bug verification, and product testing.
- Prior knowledge of Computer Networking concepts, Cyber Security concepts and different Unix Operating Systems would be helpful.
- Job shadowing team members as they perform their daily duties, observing their activities and learning what the role entails via indirect experience and getting a deeper understanding of what it will be like to work in industry on a day-to-day basis.
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this opportunity by following the link as soon as possible: