Rockwell Automation Recruitment 2021:-
Rockwell Automation is hiring candidates for the role of Software Integration Test Engineer for Pune location in India The complete details about Rockwell Automation Recruitment 2021 is as follows.
Company Name:- Rockwell Automation
Job Position:- Software Integration Test Engineer
Job Location:– Pune
Experience:- 5 years
Job Posting Date:- 21st June 2021
Employment Type:- Full time basis
Salary:– As per the company standards
- Rockwell Automation’s Industrial Component Business is seeking a Software Integration Test Engineer to be a significant contributor to the next generation new product development.
- You will have the opportunity to design and develop industry-leading commercial software, known for its innovation and usability.
- In this position, you will be highly involved in all aspects of software product testing including unit, functional and integration testing, designing automated/manual test systems, developing test plans/cases, effort estimation, etc.
- You will play an active role in all the stages of the development lifecycle and support your team throughout the process. You will also help ensure that developed products meet requirements and are within total quality management standards. This position will allow you to collaborate with multiple global cross-functional teams.
- We are looking for someone who will effectively leverage and learn from a diverse set of technical backgrounds and opinions by fostering a team-oriented environment and the use of open and direct communications, honesty, and respect.
- This role includes collaboration with multiple global cross-functional teams and requires strong communications skills and ability to work effectively. The ideal candidate will also actively seek knowledge of new developments in the test automation fields and will identify and pursue career development and training opportunities.
- Develops test plans and test cases by understanding and adhering to the software system and product requirements.
- Performs Test effort assessment and estimation, test schedule creation, execution, track, document, and report progress.
- Manual and Automated scripting/testing of the products and systems
- Defect management – reports, analyzes, debugs, and corrects anomalies.
- Participates in reviews of documents, designs, code, test cases and user documentation.
- Utilizes automated test tools and methods to ensure full functional coverage and regression is attained.
- Responsible for reporting any issues identified and documenting test results for follow-up.
- Builds relationships and interacts with peers to ensure assigned tasks are prioritized appropriately.
- Actively seeks knowledge of new developments in the software testing & test automation fields.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- At least 5 years of experience in Software systems and/or product testing
- Experience in writing test plans, test cases, conducting reviews and generating reports
- Awareness of Software development process, code collaboration tools
- Excellent English proficiency and fluency to communicate with people at all levels.
- Experience in test management tools (such as qTest)
- Knowledge of virtualized environments (such as VMWare/VM images)
- Experience with standard version control systems like Git, IDEs (Visual Studio, code composer studio or equivalent)
- Experience with NodeJS, Java Script/Test Script, JSON, HTML, XML, Python, WebDriver, Protractor
- Familiarity with Rockwell Automation controllers and software tools
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines in a changing environment
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
Rockwell Automation Recruitment 2021 Application Process:-
Interested candidates can Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply Other Jobs Below: