Reliance Jio is inviting applications from candidates to hire for the role of Graduate Engineer Trainee. Here is everything you need to know about the opportunity!
|Company Name||Jio Platforms Ltd|
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Salary||INR 3.5 -4 LPA|
|Last Date to Apply||Apply as soon as possible|
- Knowledge of 4G, 3G and 2G network
- Knowledge of network deployment
- Communication skills (Written and Verbal)
- Analytical skills
- Team player
- Business acumen
- Design, plan and engineer end-to-end international networks
- Coordinate with device and product teams to develop requirements to support 4G, 3G and 2G roaming capability
- Validate technical requirements and designs for enabling global roaming that includes authentication, authorization, accounting, billing, provisioning, performance management etc.. in a seamless manner.
- Support the preparation of technical-level proposals for new network deployment/upgrades/investments with business unit inputs for internal business decisions and budgeting
- Execute validation of service provider’s capabilities in terms of performance, coverage, etc.
- Analyze and troubleshoot network, performance and route analysis
- Identify root cause issues and make recommendations for improvement
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this opportunity by following the link as soon as possible: