Regal Beloit Recruitment Drive 2021:-
Regal Beloit is hiring candidates for the role of Design Engineer – II across the Pune location in India. A detailed description of Regal Beloit Recruitment Drive 2021 is as follows.
Company Name: Regal Beloit
Job Position:- Design Engineer II
Job Location:– Pune
Experience:- 5+ years
Job Posting Date:- 5th October 2021
Job Type:- Full Time
Salary:– Best in Industry
Power Transmission Solutions is a division of Regal and is a major producer of mechanical power transmission drives, Bearings and components. This position is within our Bearings and Components technology team focusing primarily on New product development and support IoT product development. This position will be responsible for driving multiple NPD projects, reviewing and approving the concepts, designs and component selections.
- Manage and drive New Product Development projects through stage gate process.
- Develop and review detailed concepts, designs, specifications of new products to meet sales targets.
- Conduct Concept design and Detail design reviews.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams to fully execute project deliverables.
- Work on engineering projects involving design, cost savings, product improvement etc.
- Understand manufacturing process, process capabilities and establish tolerances using knowledge of components and assemblies used and intended function.
- Work on competitor analysis, benchmarking and keep up to date on industry trends, advancements in bearings and sensors technology.
- Work with CAD designer to prepare part, drawings and assembly 3D models in Solid Edge. Perform quality checks on the drawings/designs generated.
- Create design documents such as installation instructions, customer data sheets etc.
- Lead cross-functional teams to complete NPD deliverables, PPAP approvals, testing’s and BOM management through ECN process.
- Create test plan for lab testing and simulation plan using tools like Finite Element Analysis to validate the concepts and final designs.
- Provide inputs to FEA team and providing solutions based on FEA results data.
- Coordinate in-house teams for CAD, testing, FEA and Compliance activities.
- Coordinate with vendors to build prototypes, test fixtures and production parts.
- Support Application Engineering for bearing product selection, calculations and drawings.
- Generate intellectual property for bearing and component product line.
- Assist in the development of new/modified/improved technologies aimed at bearings.
- Provide project updates to business units on weekly basis and in biweekly pulse meetings.
- Experience: 5+ years of relevant experience in any mechanical industry
- Exposure to power transmission products will be an added advantage
- Candidates with good academics and learning ability will be preferred. Minimum 70% marks in 10th and 12th or equivalent examination
- Green Belt or DFLSS certification will be an added advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
- Above average verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with drawings and models.
- Prior project management experience is a plus.
- Ability to get along well with others
- Can effectively function in a matrix and team environment
Regal Beloit Recruitment Drive 2021 Application Process:-
Interested candidates can Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Jobs Below: