Redhat Recruitment Drive 2021:-
Redhat is hiring candidates for the role of Release Automation Engineer across Bangalore location in India. The complete details about Redhat Recruitment Drive 2021 is as follows.
Company Name: Redhat
Job Position:- Release Automation Engineer
Job Location:– Bangalore
Experience:- 2+ years
Employment Type:- Full time basis
Salary:– As per the company standards
- The Red Hat Enterprise Experience and Delivery (EXD) Software Production – Cloud team is looking for a Release Automation Engineer to join us in Bangalore, India.
- In this role, you will help enable smooth production and rapid release of Red Hat and partner cloud content and significantly contribute to the business strategy of market leadership in hybrid cloud technologies.
- Red Hat EXD Software Production is responsible for building and shipping Red Hat software to customers. The team consists of engineers, product owners, project managers, release engineers, Scrum Masters, reliability engineers, and managers.
- Together they build and operate the machinery that manufactures Red Hat products. As a Release Automation Engineer on this effort you will be expected to work in an agile environment to help keep our release tooling and process reliable, efficient, and modern for building and shipping the latest Red Hat technologies. We’re looking for engineers who are interested in automation, continuous integration, and working with OpenShift, operating systems, and more.
- Work with the latest technologies in a highly cooperative landscape.
- Participate in and embrace the DevOps culture and continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) principles
- Work closely with release engineers and stakeholders to understand release workflows
- Automate release workflows including design, implementation, and testing
- Write crucial parts of the system
- Perform root cause analysis
- Provide code and peer reviews
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Mentor and guide junior team members
- 2+ years of Python experience
- Advanced knowledge of Linux, especially Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) and Fedora
- Experience with Git and Ansible (Ansible, Chef, or Puppet)
- Curious and collaborative mindset
- Fluent language skills in English
- Familiarity with Jenkins
- Experience with CI or CD
- Familiarity with software development methodologies
- Knowledge of the software release process
- Experience with the architecture of delivery pipelines
- Knowledge of Linux containers, Kubernetes, Docker or Podman, and OpenShift
Redhat Recruitment Drive 2021 Application Process:-
Interested candidates can Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply Other Jobs Below: