Quality Kiosk is inviting applications from candidates to hire for the role of Trainee Application Monitor Engineer (Application Support/IT infra/Network/Storage etc.). Here is everything you need to know about the opportunity!
|Job Role||Trainee Application Monitor Engineer|
|Batch||2022 & 2023|
|Job Location||Navi Mumbai/Thane|
|Venue Location||Navi Mumbai/Thane|
|Walk-in Date||04 October 2023|
- B.E/B.TECH/ BCA/MCA- Computer Science/IT (Year of Passing: 2022/2023)
- Percentage: >60 in 10, 12th and Graduation
- Excellent communication skills
- Good attitude, punctual and disciplined
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Multitasking abilities
- Good decision-making, analytical and time-management skills
- Responsible for checking the alerts and performance of application/infrastructure/network Using Monitoring Tools.
- Checking Various Dashboards from monitoring Tools and Updating Stakeholders for any impact.
- Providing First-Level Analysis for Incidents.
- Creating reports of P1 & P2 Incident.
- Keeping Track of Downtime and proactive Monitoring of application/infrastructure/network Using Monitoring Tools.
- Maintaining good relationships with clients and keeping updated about effective project delivery.
- Working with the team to smooth the flow of the Project and deliver effectively
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend this drive at the following venue on 04 October 2023.
For more details, visit: Quality Kiosk Walk-in Drive 2023
Date: 04 October 2023 Time: 10.00 AM
C Wing, Rupa Solitaire, Sector-1, Millennium Business Park,
419A, MBP Rd, Kopar Khairane,
Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra 400710
Contact: 022 4128 8200