Qualcomm is inviting applications from candidates to hire for the role of Test Engineer. Here is everything you need to know about the opportunity!
|Job Role||Test Engineer|
|Last date to Apply||Apply as soon as possible|
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field.
- Good knowledge of WLAN & BT protocol
- 1+ years of experience with Programming languages such as C, C#, C++, Java, Python, etc.
- 1+ years of experience with Software Test or System Test, developing and automating test plans, and tools (e.g., Source Code Control Systems, Continuous Integration Tools, and Bug Tracking Tools). Master’s degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field.
- Working under close supervision.
- Taking responsibility for own work and making decisions with limited impact; The Impact of decisions is readily apparent; errors made typically only impact the timeline (i.e., require additional time to correct).
- Using verbal and written communication skills to convey basic, routine information about day-to-day activities to others who are fully knowledgeable in the subject area.
- Completing most tasks with multiple steps can be performed in various orders; some planning and prioritization must occur to complete the tasks effectively; mistakes may result in some rework.
- Exercising some creativity to troubleshoot technical problems or deal with novel circumstances.
- Using deductive problem solving to solve moderately complex problems; most problems have defined processes of diagnosis/detection; some limited data analysis may be required.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Determines which work tasks are most important for self, avoids distractions, and completes work in a timely manner.
- Ability to execute tests in both automated and manual ways.
- Conducts log analyses to identify where an issue has occurred.
- Ability to fix script errors in automation and create automated tests
- Seeks out learning opportunities to increase own knowledge and skill.
- Collaborates with others inside the project team to accomplish project objectives.
- Gathers, integrates and interprets information from a variety of sources in order to troubleshoot issues.
- Escalates technical issues to more senior colleagues.
- Adapts to minor changes and setbacks in order to manage pressure and meet deadlines.
- Communicate with the project lead via email and direct conversation to provide status and information about impending obstacles.
- Provide clear reports on activities
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this opportunity by following the link as soon as possible: