Procter & Gamble is inviting applications from candidates to hire for the Summer Internship Program – IT. Here is everything that you need to know about this opportunity!
|Job Role||Summer Internship Program – IT|
|Last Date to Apply||Apply as soon as possible|
- Currently studying towards a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree with one of the following majors: Computer Science, Information technology or any relevant majors
- Have the drive and passion to transform how the business runs
- Capability to develop mastery in one or more of the IT Disciplines – Application & Integration, Infrastructure, Data & Analytics, IT Security & Risk with evidence of good technical expertise.
- Passion for solving wicked problems through the application of technology such as Cyber Security, AI and Robotics, Virtual and Augmented Reality, Internet of Things or Blockchain
- Excellent collaboration skills and working comfortably across teams
- English fluency
- Who are eligible to participate in the Summer Internship Placement process at their campus and have received the link to this site from their campus Placement Committees. All further communication will be routed via the committee.
- Be accountable for delivering the assigned project with the associated measurable business value.
- Work autonomously, balancing your own time effectively in collaboration with others Actively search for improved ways to run business processes and/or applications.
- Build collaborative relationships with the various teams you interact with, understanding and communicating effectively with internal and external business partners.
- Enthusiastically communicate the status of the project, and activities and help to remove roadblocks.
- Build your own skills and knowledge through job experience, coaching & training.
- You will be supported by a coach day to day and have access to experienced IT colleagues for mentoring.
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this opportunity by following the link as soon as possible: