Pitney Bowes Recruitment 2021:-
Pitney Bowes is hiring candidates for the role of Adivsory Software Engineer across the Maharashtra location in India. A detailed description of Pitney Bowes Recruitment 2021 is as follows.
Company Name: Pitney Bowes
Job Position:- Advisory Software Engineer
Job Location:– Maharashtra
Job Type:- Full Time
Salary:– Best in Industry
- As a Advisory Software Engineer, you will be part of our Fulfillment team of our FDR business. You should be a go getter, ready to take up any task assigned and deliver proactively with high quality consistently meeting the deadlines.
- The job involves coding ensuring the quality, unit testing, debugging interacting with the stakeholders and have a deep understanding of the business and the customer use cases. Exposure to AWS, Service Virtualization, DevOps will be good to have. You are expected to be hands on and up to date with the latest technology stack. If this type of position motivates you, tell us why you are the right person for this challenging role!
- Be an Engineer to architect and design framework for the new product and to re-architect / re-design existing products.
- Capable of inheriting legacy systems and taking them through next generation evolution to address requirements as per the latest market trends and customer expectations.
- Communicate with the product development teams in several geographical locations to produce requirements for infrastructure, networking and operations toolsets necessary to provision and maintain product lines.
- Working with other senior engineers across technology team to drive forward infrastructure and service automation efforts
- Strong in Application Designing and developing high quality software for large scale AWS/.Net/Micro-service Applications.
- Experience establishing legacy modernization and migration roadmaps for large scale applications and building applications using service-oriented, microservice, and/or API based architectures at an enterprise scale
- Work with SysOps/DevOps colleagues as required to support Production environments and deployments.
- Building and maintaining of secure continuous deployment pipelines and automating continuous security monitoring and alerting using cloud capabilities.
- Organize and facilitate outage event management activities including outage status communication, problem determination activities and root cause analysis
- Capture and reporting of application availability metrics
- Coordinating and planning application deployments
- Development of automated application deployment scripts
- Demonstrate leadership and drive the team to achieve goals
- We look forward for folks taking ownership and ready to focus\help in case of any production issue (On call support) and can work in below time schedules
- High school diploma/GED with 6 years of experience, or Associate’s degree, or Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics or Computer Engineering required
- 5+ years in design, coding, testing, and maintenance of web-based application/APIs
- Technology experience/skills with Web Services, Distributed Systems and Microservice development.
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft technologies, specifically: .NET/ASP.NET development, C#, SQL Server, Windows 2008/2012 server
- Exposure and worked on web portals (ASP, ASP.NET, .NET Core)
- Worked on Messaging (Kafka, RabbitMQ)
- Exposure to containerization concepts. K8, Docker
- Any NoSQL platform
- Creation of comprehensive unit test plans and executes test cases in line with test plans.
- Excellent Debugging and troubleshooting skills (Mostly in .NET and T-SQL part)
- Worked and hands on, in LINQ.
- Experience in Cloud solutions and Microservices based applications
- Experience in in CI/CD
- Thorough Experience in using Agile (Scrum/Kanban)
Pitney Bowes Recruitment 2021 Application Process:-
Interested candidates can Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Jobs Below: