Pitney Bowes Recruitment 2021:-
Pitney Bowes is hiring candidates for the role of Advisory Software Engineer for Pune location in India The complete details about Pitney Bowes Recruitment 2021 as follows.
Company Name:- Pitney Bowes
Job Position:- Advisory Software Engineer
Job Location:– Pune
Employment Type:- Full time basis
Salary:– As per the company standards
- As a Advisory Support Engineer, you will be part of the team that supports the market leading Shipping and Warehouse Management Solution targeting the medium and enterprise sized Pitney Bowes customer base. You will be working closely with highly enthusiastic team and provide the required support for applications and other groups. The candidate is expected to take new challenges and work independently.
- Work with cross-functional teams to support and understand the business solutions that meets the needs of our customers
- Evaluate and incorporate new technologies into new and existing frameworks and solutions as applicable
- Positive attitude with a problem-solving mindset. Collaborate with mentor members of the team and other coworkers
- Ability to work in multiple projects
- B.Tech /B.E., BCA, MCA
- Thorough understanding of SDLC agile development environments. Problem solving mindset.
- Superb troubleshooting and analytical abilities with accuracy and attention to detail and the ability to solve problems under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Resolving issues/incidents, including identifying defects, working through integration issues, and driving forward solutions to various application performance.
- Coordinate with various teams and analyze root cause and assist in efficient resolution of all production issues
- Experience with the implementation of process, procedures, and result metrics for the purpose of continuous operational improvement and SLA creation and adherence.
- Demonstrated strong experience working with SQL database, writing complex queries, identifying issues.
- Experience in troubleshooting for web-based applications. Strong code debugging skills.
- Understanding of Object-Oriented programming concepts. Strong error/exception understanding and debugging skills.
- Testing and troubleshooting of APIs.
- Knowledge of base Networking concepts including troubleshoot and debug.
- Experience dealing with incident and problem management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- This position requires flexibility in working hours. The person will be required to work evenings, weekends and holidays and is subject to being on-call.
- Promptly respond to platform, application, and data process problems in local and remote locations on a 24×7 basis.
- Strong interpersonal skills and “Customer service attitude”. Ability to work well with people / teams and develop and maintain effective working relationships
- Should be ready to work in a 24*7 environment, with rotational shift model.
Pitney Bowes Recruitment 2021 Application Process:-
Interested candidates can Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply Other Jobs Below: