Pitney Bowes Off Campus Drive 2021:-
Pitney Bowes is hiring candidates for the role of Advisory Software Engineer Across the Maharashtra location in India. The complete details about Pitney Bowes Off Campus Drive 2021 are as follows.
Company Name: Pitney Bowes
Job Position:- Advisory Software Engineer
Job Location:– Maharashtra
Experience:- 5-7 years
Job Type:- Full Time
Salary:– As per the company standards
- Collaborate with application development teams to understand the pain points and recommend appropriate DevOps solution
- Provide DevOps solutions covering areas such as source code management, build automation, deployment automation, test automation, code quality, AWS environment management, monitoring, production release procedures, performance, availability, scalability, and security of production systems.
- Build, release, and configuration management of production systems.
- Install, configure & integrate DevOps tools covering various DevOps processes
- Develop scripts (PowerShell, Perl) as required
- System troubleshooting and problem-solving across platform and application domains.
- Suggesting architecture improvements, recommending process improvements.
- Evaluate new technology options and vendor products.
- Ensuring critical system security using best in class cloud security solutions
- Design, build and maintain the CI/CD infrastructure
- Design and Develop the test automation to validate the builds in the CI/CD pipeline.
- Work closely with development teams to ensure that solutions are designed with customer user experience, scale/performance, and operability in mind.
- Be agile, embrace change, and should be able to work independently.
- UG – B.Tech / B.E. OR PG – M.S. / M.Tech in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline
- At least 5+ years’ DevOps experience of large-scale, mission-critical, and highly available/scalable solutions.
- AWS: 5-7 years’ experience with using a broad range of AWS technologies (e.g. EC2, RDS, SQS, S3, VPC, IAM, CloudWatch, Elastic Beanstalk, CloudFront, Route53, Lambada Gateway, CloudFormation, DynamoDB, Data pipeline) to develop and maintain an Amazon AWS based cloud solution, with an emphasis on best practice cloud security.
- DevOps: Solid experience as a DevOps Engineer in a 24×7 uptime Amazon AWS environment, including automation experience with configuration management tools.
- Scripting Skills: Strong scripting (e.g. Python, Shell, Gradle) and automation skills.
- Should have good knowledge of Ansible for cloud formation.
- Should be having good working knowledge for Docker container, Docker Compose, and Kubernetes environment spinning in Cloud environments
- Good to have EKS services in AWS
- Operating Systems: Linux and Windows system administration.
- Monitoring Tools: Experience with system monitoring tools (e.g. Dynatrace,).
- CD Platform: Experience with CI/CD tools (e.g. Jenkins, Git CI)
- Logging Tools: Experience with logging tools (e.g. Sumologic).
- Problem Solving: Ability to analyze and resolve complex infrastructure resource and application deployment issues.
- Version Control: Experience administrating version control systems such as Gitlab.
- Networking: Understanding network topologies and common network protocols and services (DNS, HTTP(S), SSH, FTP, SMTP).
Pitney Bowes Off Campus Drive 2021 Application Process:-
Interested candidates can Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Jobs Below: