Philips Recruitment Drive 2021:-
Philips is hiring candidates for the role of Electrical Designer – RF Coils Across the Pune location in India. The complete details about Philips Recruitment Drive 2021 are as follows.
Company Name: Philips
Job Position:- Electrical Designer – RF Coils
Job Location:– Pune
Experience:- 7+ years
Job Posting Date:- 30th August 2021
Job Type:- Full Time
Salary:– As per the company standards
- In this role, you have the opportunity to modify, design, develop and maintain MR, Ultra Sound, Cathlabs, CT, and realization of a range of products in such a way that future products options and features can be realized with acceptable effects for the earlier products. You are responsible for identifying appropriate technologies for overall system, sub-system and component levels. You will ensure that your design is consistent with the higher level architecture and requirements
- Achievement of the technical goal/commitment of a project
- Develop electromechanical products by studying customer requirements; researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods
- Analyze project ideas regarding realization options; evaluate impact on running projects
- Determine the Unit interfaces (HW/SW), in close consultation with relevant disciplines
- Delegate, coach and verify the implementation by Engineers.
- Ensure the mutual consistency and efficient integration of the separate modules in modular, easy-to-maintain units that meets the product specification
- Analyze product(s) issues from the field (post market) and take complete ownership in providing relevant solution(s)
- Define subsystem architecture under considerations of platform constraints
- Working closely with all the other team members both R&D team members (Like Systems, Verification, Norm compliance etc..) and cross functional stakeholders (Like Service, Quality, Regulatory, Marketing, Clinical etc…) for the projects
- Working closely with local and global suppliers
- Reliability and Serviceability of the system / subsystem / components Transfer design output to manufacturing line
- Advising on realization, planning and budgets
- Contributing to Technology Roadmaps
- Performs work in line with the processes that have been agreed in the department.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with country specific regulations.
- M.E/M.Tech /B.E/B.Tech Electronics/Electrical engineering
- 7+ years of relevant experience in design & development (one end to end Medical device esp. in RF coils development experience is preferred) of system/subsystem
- Support upgrading coils and other products for regulatory compliance Demonstrate good design practices for DfM, DfC (Cost), and DfR (Reliability)
- Model proposed coil designs using various software tools, modeling tools may include NEC, PSPICE, Fast Henry, or internally developed modeling tools, CAD Layout packages i.e. Altium-Protel
- Build prototypes and prove design feasibility, functionality and performance superiority over competitive solutions.
- Design and documentation of the development for manufacturability (i.e. drawings, schematics, experiments, changes, test results, data, PCB layout etc.) Generate failure modes and effects analysis, complete set of engineering drawings as per INVIVO guidelines, manufacturing instructions, and technical input to the operator’s manual.
- Assist the engineering department in problem-solving related to electrical engineering matters System testing coils or coil sub – systems as required for product release or product investigations follow the Invivo PRP process.
- Communicate progress to higher management through regular emails, presentations and documents as necessary.
- Cross-functional interfacing to accomplish assigned tasks – with supply chain, procurement, quality, regulatory, service, marketing, etc.
- Deliver timely solutions while maintaining compliance w/ applicable regulations and standards.
- Provide timely support to LCM Teams for RoHS Compliance.
- Expertise in localization & development of cables is a big plus
Philips Recruitment Drive 2021 Application Process:-
Interested candidates can Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Jobs Below: