Philips Recruitment 2021:-
Philips is hiring candidates for the role of Mechatronics Designer for Pune, India location. The complete details about Philips Recruitment 2021 as follows.
Company Name:- Philips
Job Position:- Mechatronics Designer
Job Location:– Pune, India
Experience Level:- 5-10 years
Employment Type:- Full time basis
Salary:– As per the company standards
Philips challenges you to use your engineering expertise to model, design and implement some of the world’s most innovative medical products. Your contribution can range from early customer contacts, project definition and concept creation to Mechatronics Design of new products or modifications to existing products.
- You will be directly responsible for the mechatronic solutions in major projects, which have a mid- to long-term character, are complex, and can be divided in several sub-projects for the creation of subsystems. This also acquires involvement in software and electronic hardware designs.
- You will use your skills, inventiveness and curiosity to combine existing technology with user insight to draft parts and assemblies for new medical innovations.
- You will make 3D designs, drawings and technical documentatio for the medical products, equipment, subsystems and interfaces.
- You are responsible for the overall manufacturability, interfacing and introduction of new technology and methods in manufacturing sites.
- You will be part of internal design teams and work with external suppliers.
- You will work closely with the technical leadership to truly understand the customer’s technologic challenges i.o to offer projects, tailored services & technical support.
- A Master’s degree in either mechanical, mechatronic or biomechanical engineering or similair.
- 5 – 10 years of professional experience in product and/or equipment development (medical pre)
- Proficient in 3D CAD, Creo (pro/ENGINEER) (musthave) or NX unigraphics
- Excellent applied skills in Mechanical Design principles
- Robust knowledge of design controls and risk management standards.
- Broad technical knowledge and experience with bringing medical products to the market
- Experience with Healthcare Regulatory aspects (ISO13485, FDA)
- Experience in translating technical requirements into designs and drawigns of parts and sub-assemblies according to GD&T
- Experience in working with other designers on team assignments, sharing models, drawings and technical files with good version history and traceability.
- Team player and strong communicator
- Strong customer focus, excellent communication skills and you are willing to travel (10 – 20%).
- Communication skills, English, Dutch (optional), good social interaction skills
Philips Recruitment 2021 Application Process :-
Interested candidates can Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|||2 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Register (Only BE/ BTech )||Click Here|
|3||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
Apply Other Jobs Below: