Philips is inviting applications from candidates to hire for the role of Intern. Here is everything that you need to know about this opportunity!
|Last Date to Apply||Apply as soon as possible|
- Candidates should possess a degree B.E/B.Tech in the relevant fields.
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Experience in Java 11spring boot with microservices architecture.
- Excellent knowledge of React tools including React.js, and Redux.
- Familiarity with databases like MSSQL, PgSQL and server support like Windows servers, SQL servers, PgSQL servers, Tableau
- Experience working in AWS/Azure Cloud
- Knowledge of the creation and consumption of REST and SOAP services
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Experience working in scrum teams and familiar with the agile methodologies
- Great attention to technical details in the project
- Strong communication and influencing skills are a must
- Knowledge of a regulated (FDA) development environment.
- Working in a cross-cultural environment in a global setup.
- Prior experience in supporting medical products SW development.
- Strong drive and focus on software quality
- Full stack experience is a plus
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design and implement client-side UI requirements
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this opportunity by following the link as soon as possible.