Philips Off Campus Drive 2021:-
Philips is hiring candidates for the role of Software Quality Engineer for Bangalore location in India The complete details about Philips Off campus Drive 2021 is as follows.
Company Name:- Philips
Job Position:- Software Quality Engineer
Job Location:– Bangalore
Job Posting Date:- 17th June 2021
Employment Type:- Full time basis
Salary:– As per the company standards
- You are used to working in an independent fashion to deliver very demanding assignments to successful completion.
- You are not afraid to embrace change and act as a change agent to transform organizations and teams in to highly performing units using best practice processes.
- In past roles, you have used a data driven approach to work objectively across multiple business functions, managing business improvement or change management projects.
- You have a demonstrable track record in working with senior executives who have sponsored your projects, all the way down to individual contributors who deliver software and services as part of your end project deliverables.
- You enjoy the challenge of managing through influence across a matrix organization, and have found ways to be successful while operating under budget and other organizational constraints.
- Verification of execution of processes and their deliverables in product creation and subcontracting projects and report the findings to upper management.
- Review and Approval of designated project documentation in product creation projects.
- Advice to product creation projects concerning the definition and implementation of quality assurance activities
- Advise upper management with respect to release for delivery of products
- Support and represent Q&R discipline in Design Reviews, Hazard Analysis brainstorms, Health Risk Assessments, FMEAs, and other Risk analysis activities
- Initiate, stimulate, and support the implementation of process improvements
- Execution of audits in all business processes and report the findings to upper management
- Support and advise the organization in corrective and preventive actions
- Participate in the maintenance, improvement and deployment of the Quality Management System
- Translates regulations and standards and bring them to consolidation in the organization and the Quality Management System
- Represent the approbation officer in projects and support in the activities to acquire product licenses and approvals
- Participation in and verification off changes to DMR and release orders where Q&R involvement is needed.
- Bachelor or Master degree in relevant knowledge domain, e.g.: Computer Science , electronics, Electrical or information technology.
- Knowledge of relevant external standards for Quality Management Systems for medical devices (e.g. ISO13485, ISO 14971, MDD, FDA-QSR)
- Knowledge of (software) processes and procedures
- Qualified Auditor of Quality Systems ( Preferable)
- Good skills in reporting, both in writing and oral
- Fluent speaker and writer in English
- Project management knowledge and skills.
- Sound knowledge of the basic functionality of our products
- Knowledge of product creation and (software) development methods & tools
- Experience in using problem solving tools
- Experience in working with legal documents
- Knowledge of external regulations and standards relevant for our products
- Ability to translate legal requirements in to procedures and instructions
Philips Off Campus Drive 2021 Application Process:-
Interested candidates can Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply Other Jobs Below: