Petrofac is inviting applications from candidates to hire for the role of Diploma Trainee. Here is everything you need to know about the opportunity!
|Job Role||Diploma Trainee|
|Last Date to Apply||Apply as soon as possible|
- Diploma in Mechanical / Chemical/ Civil / Electrical / Instrumentation Engineering with a minimum of 60% score throughout / GPA rating equivalent to first class
- Learn how the Petrofac Engineering delivery model works and the role of respective engineering disciplines.
- Imbibe safety mindset, Petrofac values and behaviours which are key to our success.
- Learn various tools, systems and software used for engineering assignments. Like AutoCAD, Revit, E3D etc.
- Create 3D models and generation of 2D drawings for the oil & gas plants using the 3D and 2D software.
- Learn engineering management systems such as job notes, design reviews, IDITs, Design changes, integrity assurance, model reviews, HAZOP, HAZID and SIL studies, etc.
- Comprehend GA, area classification drawings and other relevant documents available in Petrofac QMS.
- Assist in the preparation of engineering calculations and design analysis along with other technical specifications.
- Learn and assist during inter-disciplinary checks and reviews.
- Collaborate with engineering and other disciplines in the integration of design and data inputs.
- Align with engineering KPIs and actively contribute to problem-solving and delivering common goals.
- Execute related activities as directed by supervisor and mentors.
- Operate as a part of a team of designers in carrying out engineering, design, 3D modelling, 2D drafting and associated work. Demonstrate a high learning curve to quickly adapt to discipline-specific activities.
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this opportunity by following the link as soon as possible: