Pega Systems Recruitment 2021:-
Pega Systems is hiring candidates for the role of Associate Architect across the Hyderabad location in India. The complete details about Pega Systems Recruitment 2021 are as follows.
Company Name: Pega Systems
Job Position:- Associate Architect
Job Location:– Hyderabad
Experience:- 8-10 years
Job Type:- Full Time
Salary:– As per the company standards
- In this role, you will engage deeply in building and enhancing core features of Pega platform which runs thousands of CRM and DPA applications around the world. Understand how Pega platform allows applications to be built for change. Deep dive into data modelling, declarative and assembled rule cache aspects of Pega platform.
- You would work to make the Pega platform cloud-native i.e., making platform stateless, scalable, seamlessly upgradable, highly performant. You will write code that is clean, modularized and uses latest cloud technologies, build test frameworks and write automated tests for features built.
- Work as part of a collaborative Agile team working in a SCRUM model surrounded by fun loving talented engineers
- Work with Product owners and other stake holders along with the team members to understand and analyze new features requested
- Design and develop high quality code for new features requested
- Provide technical thought leadership to advance the capabilities of the product and resolve complex issues
- Provide help and guidance to junior associates in the team to perform their tasks
- Ensure that the delivered work meets functional and non-functional requirements along with quality standards
- Stay on schedule with assigned tasks and be productive
- Provide regular updates to stakeholders on project progress and outstanding issues
- Use various tools, languages and libraries like Git, Gradle, Kubernetes, Docker, Jenkins, IntelliJ, Linux, Java, JUnit, JGiven, Groovy, Spock, and other cloud technologies
- You are a skilled software engineer ready to take responsibility for analysis, design and implementation of feature work done by the team, while also becoming the technical POC for features owned by team. You enjoy solving problems, you can quickly assess them. You take quality seriously and write automated tests for all code you write. You enjoy exploring latest developments and best practices in software industry and apply them at work. You love to deep dive into Java and JVM to build deeper and broader understanding of its semantics and workings. You are good team player who puts team first, can collaborate with and guide other team members. You are extremely zealous in doing retrospection and root cause analysis. You thrive on constructive feedback and accept it with open mind and work to continuously improve yourself. You are a self-starter and a self-learner. You are pro-active to take work and to explore new areas.
- 8 – 10 years of software development experience, preferably in a product development company
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science or similar field
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming, design principles, design patterns, continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD)
- Hands-on experience in core java, algorithms, data structures and problem solving.
- Agile/Scrum development methodology knowledge/experience
- Very good at the following technologies and tools: Core Java, JUnits, IntelliJ/Eclipse, Jenkins, Linux
Pega Systems Recruitment 2021 Application Process:-
Interested candidates can Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Jobs Below: