Paypal Recruitment 2021:-
Paypal is hiring candidates for the role of Software Engineer 2 across Chennai location in India. The complete details about Paypal Recruitment 2021 is as follows.
Company Name: Paypal
Job Position:- Software Engineer 2
Job Location:– Chennai
Experience:- 4 years
Job Posting Date:- 5th August 2021
Job Type:- Full Time
Salary:– As per the company standards
The ideal candidate is a back end engineer with strong experience in back-end technologies and awareness of the payment industry trends, card, bank processing, and payment transaction model. Business acumen, technology skills, a positive work ethic, and a collaborative mindset are key to the success of this role.
The engineers in the team will work closely with global product and engineering teams to build next-generation PayPal for commerce Platform (PPCP) and Full-stack payment products. This person should be passionate about bringing great experiences to life and comfortable working with back-end tech stacks, development frameworks, and third-party libraries.
- Design, develop and maintain client-side and server-side software components including web applications, web services/REST API, real-time systems, and batches.
- Write clean, functional code as well as test automation on the front-end and back-end
- Prototype ideas quickly using cutting edge technologies
- Work with product managers using agile methodologies to deliver high-quality solutions on time.
- Show pride of ownership and strive for excellence in everything you do.
The ideal candidate will be a leader, a quick learner, and be able to work independently.
- 4 years of experience in a Software Engineer role
- 3 experience working in Java and Spring MVC framework.
- Experience with REST APIs, Web Services, Unit Testing, and build tools.
- Strong applied experience. You’ve built, broken, and rebuilt software applications. We’re looking for creative thinkers who also know how to create real-world products.
- Skilled writing Unit and automation tests. A framework like selenium, Junit, JMeter, etc.
- Strong foundational knowledge in Object-Oriented Design Principles, Data Structures, Algorithms, SQL/NoSQL, and Software Engineering.
- Should be a fast learner.
- A team player who values collaboration, innovation, and inclusion.
- Proven experience delivering complex software projects and solutions effectively through Agile methodologies on a regular release cadence
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong customer focus, ownership, urgency and drive.
Paypal Recruitment 2021 Application Process:-
Interested candidates can Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply Other Jobs Below: