PayPal is inviting applications from candidates to hire for the role of Software Engineer – MTS 1. Here is everything you need to know about the opportunity!
|Job Role||Software Engineer- MTS 1|
|Last Date to Apply||Apply as soon as possible|
- Qualifications: The candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech.
- Expert in Java programming
- Strong fundamentals of object-oriented design, data structures, algorithms, and design patterns.
- Expert in Spring, Hibernate RESTful API, and Services
- Competent in designing and building Restful Services in a commercial setting.
- Exposure to No SQL technology.
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Product experience preferably financial products.
- Agile methodology.
- Great troubleshooting skills.
- Good decision-making substantiated with data.
- Competent in design/implementation for reliability, availability, scalability, and performance
- Competent in software engineering tools and best practices
- Product experience preferably financial products
- Design, development, and testing of features/functions delivered via applications and services.
- Collaborating with peers and seniors both within their team and across the organization
- Working with product managers using agile methodologies to deliver high-quality solutions on time.
- Working with operations teams to ensure your applications and services are highly available and reliable.
- Supporting your applications and/or services as and when required on a 24×7 basis.
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this opportunity by following the link as soon as possible: