Partech is inviting applications from candidates to hire for the role of QA Engineer. Here is everything that you need to know about this opportunity!
|Job Role||QA Engineer|
|Last Date to Apply||Apply as soon as possible|
- The candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech.
- Should have a basic understanding of the SDLC and STLC process.
- Basic knowledge of OOPs concepts and databases.
- Should have strong analytical skills.
- Should have knowledge of QA methodologies, Testing types, and processes.
- Should be able to write clear, concise, and comprehensive test cases and scripts.
- Advantage: Knowledge of any automation tools like Selenium, RPA, Java / Python etc.
- The company is looking for entry-level, recent graduates with Engineering degrees in computer science/electronics who are supremely analytical, problem solvers.
- The primary role of this position will be the test authoring and execution of the software developed. You will be responsible for developing test cases and maintaining test cases. You will be required to work as a part of a team and be responsible for the test activities.
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this opportunity by following the link as soon as possible: