Optum is inviting applications from candidates to hire for the role of Controllership Finance Executive for Chartered Accountants. Here is everything you need to know about the opportunity!
|Job Role||Customer Support Representative|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Last Date to Apply||Apply as soon as possible|
- Any Graduate (Except B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA)
- Overall 0 to 2 years of experience
- Freshers with excellent communication skills can apply.
- Customer Service Experience
- Sales or account management experience
- Health Care/Insurance environment (familiarity with medical terminology, health plan documents, or benefit plan design)
- Social work, behavioural health, disease prevention, health promotion and behavior change (working with vulnerable populations)
- Take chat messages per day from customers who have questions about their health benefits
- Support secure email inquiries.
- Use personality and our tools to help customers through the health care benefits available to them.
- Communicate online in a conversational manner that promotes dialogue and establishes rapport. Associate must avoid poor grammar, misstatements, or lengthy explanation. Online writing necessitates that associate have an aptitude for knowing when to apply the dos and don’ts” of online communication.
- Type at a reasonable pace, 30-35 words a minute (WPM).
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this opportunity by following the link as soon as possible: