Opentext Recruitment 2021:-
Opentext is hiring candidates for the role of Associate Cloud System Engineer Across the Hyderabad location in India. The complete details about Opentext Recruitment 2021 are as follows.
Company Name: Opentext
Job Position:- Associate Cloud System Engineer
Job Location:– Hyderabad
Experience:- 3-5 years
Job Type:- Full Time
Salary:– As per the company standards
- The Network Operations Center Associate Cloud Systems Engineer is responsible for maintaining 7x24x365 uptime and availability for all IT Corporate and Production Cloud Services. The position reports directly to the Network Operations Center Shift Manager.
- The Network Operations Center Associate Cloud Systems Engineer skill set requires in depth knowledge of all services, hardware, support and remediation tools and proper trouble-shooting techniques and procedures.
- The Associate Cloud Systems Engineer is chartered with meeting or exceeding agreed to system availability numbers and driving low Mean Time To Resolution (MTTR) times, while identifying and driving continuous process improvement, providing critical insight for design/process improvement and moving the organization from reactive, to proactive Incident avoidance.
- This will be done through active participation in post-event follow-up discussions and contributions to Problem Management, identifying gaps, known errors and assisting in root cause analysis.
- They must be capable of consulting and communicating effectively with monitoring personnel, system engineers, developers and system SMEs to isolate hardware, software or system failures and ensure the proper course of remediation
- They will be responsible for the health of all systems/environments and ensures all systems are being monitored/administered as required.
- They will act as the Operations Point of Contact (POC) for all Critical Event Management.
- They will be responsible for Ticket Management across multiple services/environments, requiring updating and resolution of service requests and Incidents while meeting response & resolution OLA/SLA’s.
- The role requires oversight of Vendor Maintenance activities to ensure they are actively managed and completed as required.
- They will provide guidance, support and backup responsibilities for Network Operations Center Monitoring Specialist resources (BCP).
- They will provide direct support escalation for initial triage and troubleshooting to the Monitoring Specialist and will work closely with various Stack support teams, including but not limited to; Engineering, various client facing teams, Product Development etc…, providing resolution/work-arounds for all systems and services globally while ensuring OLA’s/SLA’s are adhered to.
- They must prioritize events and escalate as required while ensuring post event follow-up.
- They actively participate in all incidents, Major Incidents and decision-making activities, as such; they must have good judgment and the ability to make sound business decisions while adhering to established policies.
- They will act as the Technical Trainer/Mentor for Monitoring Specialist resources and new Associate Cloud Systems Engineer personnel, providing internal training sessions/cross-training in their area of expertise. This will also require them to work closely with the Documentation Specialist – submitting updates for Operational procedures and policies as needed.
- Regularly perform 3rd level cross-trained tasks to bring capability into team in coordination the Stack support teams.
- Perform basic incident triage, remediation activities and maintain compliance requirement.
- Capable of consulting and communicating effectively with monitoring personnel, system engineers, developers and system SMEs to isolate hardware, software or system failures and ensure the proper course of remediation. Good verbal and written communication skills are required to effectively communicate and notify cross-functional OpenText departments.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent IT job experience and training
- Experiences in low-level configurations changes is an advantage.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant IT experience
- Application support experience – Tomcat, Apache, WebLogic, middleware admin, Redhat Active MQ, third party application servers
- Proficient with Unix/Linux/Windows based OS, Networking (Cisco)
- Ability to articulate clearly both in written and verbal communications
- Must be willing to work any shift in a 24x7x365 work environment, weekend and Holiday hours required
- Knowledge and use of common industry monitoring tools used in NOC Environment.
- ITIL Best Practices and Methodologies certifications and/or knowledge
- The skills needed to make determinations of prioritization on critical system issues while meeting changing or conflicting priorities while maintaining effectiveness
- Coordination, organization and teaming skills
- Self-motivated and quality-driven, balanced with technical, analysis and support abilities
- Ability to defuse anger, resolve conflict and operate with a strong sense of urgency
- Ability to multi-task and respond to priority issues effectively
- Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision
Opentext Recruitment 2021 Application Process:-
Interested candidates can Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Jobs Below: