NVIDIA Recruitment 2021:-
NVIDIA is hiring candidates for the role of Chip Design Verification Engineer Across the Bangalore location in India. The complete details about NVIDIA Recruitment 2021 are as follows.
Company Name: NVIDIA
Job Position:- Chip Design Verification Engineer
Job Location:– Bangalore
Experience:- 2+ years
Job Posting Date:- 14th September 2021
Job Type:- Full Time
Salary:– As per the company standards
- We are currently seeking an experienced Verification Engineer with strong verification fundamentals to work in NVIDIA’s Networking business unit ASIC verification team, you will join a group of passionate engineers to implement the next state of the art Networking Silicon chip. We make some of the fastest CPUs in the world and is solving problems, with its vast arsenal of CPUs, GPUs, DPUs and SW, in areas such as High performance computing, Automated driving, Gaming consoles, Medical imaging and much more!
- As a Verification engineer at NVIDIA, verify the design and implementation of the industry’s leading Network Interface Card and SoCs, be responsible for verification of the design, architecture and micro-architecture with opportunities for pre-silicon, emulation, and post-silicon activities. You will be working with architects, designers, pre and post silicon verification teams to accomplish your tasks.
- Be responsible for verifying the ASIC design, architecture and micro-architecture using advanced verification methodologies.
- You are expected to understand the design and implementation, define the verification scope, develop the verification infrastructure and verify the correctness of the design.
- Come up with test plans, tests and verification infrastructure for complex IPs/sub-systems.
- Use advanced verification methodologies like SV/UVM.
- BS (or equivalent experience) / MS with 2+ years of experience in design verification.
- Exposure to design and verification tools (Verilog/SV or equivalent, VCS or equivalent simulation tools, debug tools like Debussy, GDB).
- C/C++ programming/scripting language experience desirable.
- Experience in CPU verification and computer architecture.
- Good debugging and analytical skills.
- Scripting knowledge (Python/Perl/shell).
- Good communication skills and ability & desire to work as a team player.
NVIDIA Recruitment 2021 Application Process:-
Interested candidates can Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Jobs Below: