NVIDIA is inviting applications from candidates to hire for the role of Software Engineering Intern. Here is everything you need to know about the opportunity!
|Job Role||Software Engineering Intern|
|Last Date to Apply||Apply as soon as possible|
- Strong academic background
- Pursuing M. Tech/B.Tech in Computer Science or E&C
- Good understanding of programming languages and processor architecture
- Good understanding of Operating System Fundamentals.
- Knowledge of the Linux kernel is a plus
- Strong C/C++ programming skills
- Knowledge of Object-oriented programming is highly a plus in C / C++ Or Java and knowledge of scripting (Perl or Python) is a plus
- Operating System, Algorithm development
- Aptitude for innovative and optimal designs
- Principles of hardware operation: CPU and memory architecture, buses and interconnects
- Operating System fundamentals: multi-processing and scheduling, memory management, privilege modes, file systems and device drivers
- Algorithms and data structures
- Principles of parallel computing
- C and/or C++ programming languages
- Python / PERL knowledge is preferred
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Exposure to Digital Systems, Computer Architecture, Computer Arithmetic, Software Engg., C & C++ programming languages, assembly language programming, system-level integration & system level programming is preferred.
- Good communication skills and ability and desire to work as a team player are a must.
- As a Software Engineering Intern, the candidate will support the design and development of software solutions in Chip Resource Manager, Graphics, Video, 2D and 3D graphics under OpenGL and DirectX, ISP, driver stacks for Windows and Linux OS.
- We are looking for Interns passionate about working at the intersection of leading-edge graphics, multimedia and operating system software.
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this opportunity by following the link as soon as possible: