NTT Recruitment 2021:-
NTT is hiring candidates for the role of Software Engineer Across the Chennai location in India. The complete details about NTT Recruitment 2021 are as follows.
Company Name: NTT
Job Position:- Software Engineer
Job Location:– Chennai
Job Type:- Full Time
Salary:– As per the company standards
- Analyzes, designs, programs, debugs, and modifies software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, cloud-based or Internet-related computer programs. Code may be used in commercial or end-user applications, such as materials management, financial management, HRIS, mobile apps or desktop applications products.
- Using current programming language and technologies, writes code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging of applications. Completes documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance. May interact with users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications.
- Develop applications that effectively accomplish client objectives and user needs.
- Design and write code for applications and maintain applications databases.
- Analyze and edit existing software applications to improve and optimise functionality, fix problems and enable its use on new hardware platforms.
- Remodel and adapt applications as needed to optimize performance.
- Identify specific customer and client needs and preferences related to application.
- Test applications extensively to ensure they are error and bug free.
- Install applications and act as technical advisor.
- Communicate with relevant internal technical stakeholders to obtain information on project limitations, performance requirements and interfaces.
- Consult with clients in the design phase to determine client needs.
- Produce software documentation following company software process and templates.
- Participates in software product review meetings and team meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or software engineering
- Relevant certifications
- Software Applications Engineering, Software Development experience, or related work experience
- Experience with Programming Language such as C, C++, Java, Python, etc.
- Experienced with Linux or Unix and Windows operating systems
- Experience working with SQL
- Project management experience and/or experience working in an Agile environment
- Broad understanding of computer science, with specific knowledge of computer programming, application design, and user-focused features
- Creative problem solvers
- Good interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
- Good team players and maintain integrity and display good attention to detail
- Ability to understand and analyze complex systems
- Proficient in writing software using the Java Programming Language and standard object library
- Sound knowledge of software development process
- Familiarity with agile development such as Scrum
- Knowledge of software integrated development environments
- Extensive knowledge in various programming languages (Java, Perl, Python, C++ etc.)
- Demonstrated analytical, organizational, and project management skills, using relevant information to make timely and critical decisions that affect cross-functional teams
- Ability to handle client and customer issues tactfully and professionally
NTT Recruitment 2021 Application Process:-
Interested candidates can Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Jobs Below: