Novartis Recruitment Drive 2021:-
Novartis is hiring candidates for the role of Financial Analyst – AI Planning across the Hyderabad location in India. A detailed description of Novartis Recruitment Drive is as follows.
Company Name: Novartis
Job Position:- Financial Analyst – AI Planning
Job Location:– Hyderabad
Experience:- 1-2 years
Job Type:- Full Time
Salary:– Best in Industry
Novartis Healthcare Pvt. Ltd. (NHPL) is a subsidiary of the $47 billion healthcare giant Novartis AG, headquartered in Basel (Switzerland), incorporated as a company in 2001 with the vision to centralize and harmonize all similar processes from all the 140+ countries and region offices that Novartis AG operates in across all its divisions.
This role will help our BPA teams across regions with AI predictive Analysis for Sales and Cash forecast. It will also help BPAs in addressing the challenges in AI planning and help them address the issues on forecast planning.
- Support direct manager with the operational conversion of the BPA strategic goals within a dedicated area of the business.
- Works with direct managers to support financial activities, decision making and general projects. Provide analysis or reporting with particular emphasis on accuracy, compliance and timeliness of data provided.
- Ensure ongoing business performance is appropriately monitored and measured, and drive early warning for re-direction of resources with Business Partners.
- Ensure integrity of data provided by commercial teams, and provide value added; provides recommendations on forecast accuracy improvement.
- Support the improvement and streamlining of existing management reporting processes and the definition and implementation of lean processes.
- Coordinate Business Partnering with other areas of the business (FRA, Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain and other functions) to support on time and accurate information gathering.
- Supports and improves business case proposals and profitability tracking & the annual budgeting, rolling forecast/Latest outlook and Strategic Planning processes
- CA/MBA (Finance) or Equivalent/University Degree ideally in accounting, finance, or economics
- Minimum 1-2 years working experience in performance management systems, financial reporting and analysis or financial planning and analysis roles in a multinational organization
- Knowledge of Data Management.
- Excellent analytical ability with experience of creation and discussion of financial performance KPIs
- Experience of working in multicultural / international environment
Novartis Recruitment Drive 2021 Application Process:-
Interested candidates can Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Jobs Below: