Novartis Recruitment 2021:-
Novartis is hiring candidates for the role of Associate Manager – Supply Operations for Hyderabad, India location. The complete details about Novartis Recruitment 2021 as follows.
Company Name:- Novartis
Job Position:- Associate Manager – Supply Operations
Job Location:– Hyderabad
Experience Level:- 6 years
Employment Type:- Full time basis
Salary:– As per the company standards
Provide Quality Service in compliance with cGMP regulatory requirements and the Novartis Pharma Quality Manual and Policies by implementing processes, systems and tools that realize the Quality Operations services across Novartis divisions.
- Responsible for the extraction and data compilation of analytical, manufacturing (including deviations, complaints, and change requests) and regulatory data (HA commitments, variations) in a predefined format. Collecting stability data and reports for product related evaluations. (e. g. compliance Investigations, divestitures, product transfers, validation. etc.
- Communicate with CMO’s and/or manufacturing sites as required. Support maintenance of APR/PQR schedule
- Interpretation and consolidation of the data. Review document accuracy and appropriate interpretation of the product data and sign off as reviewer. Archive the approved document
- Hold and manage key accounts in workflow applications to ensure appropriate execution of service deliverables. Generate and analyze predefined and ad-hoc reports in various applications (like AGILE PLM, AQWA etc.) and perform follow-up actions if required. Ensure compliance to the Novartis internal quality standards, relevant regulatory requirements, filed product quality standards and service level agreements.
- Create and review GxP documents including SOPs, working procedures, trend reports, qualification reports and technical investigations. Lead new service or expansion projects, monitor and report progress and deviations, as appropriate.
- Regularly communicate with customers and partners to collect feedbacks on support services, report deliverable and acquire process knowledge. Support implementing service quality improvement projects within Quality service center. Adherence to the service KPI’s and ensuring the service dashboard, order management framework and time sheet is always kept updated.
- Train, develop or mentor personnel for successful and timely onboarding in Quality Operations
- Provide active support during internal and external audits by collecting and presenting the requested process data/reports
- M.Pharm/ MBA / Engineering/equivalent from a reputed institute
- Min 6 Yrs experience in Quality Assurance, Regulatory or in the manufacturing of pharmaceutical drug substances or products/ Medical device, expertise in LMS
- GxP-knowledge, Broad IT-knowledge, Proficient in MS-Office
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal and analytical skills
- Experience of working closely with the global stakeholders.
- Project Management skills
Novartis Recruitment 2021 Application Process :-
Interested candidates can Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|||2 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Register (Only BE/ BTech )||Click Here|
|3||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
Apply Other Jobs Below: