Notion is inviting applications from candidates to hire for the role of Software Engineer- Backend. Here is everything you need to know about the opportunity!
|Job Role||Software Engineer – Intern|
|Last Date to Apply||Apply as soon as possible|
- Pursuing a bachelor’s, or master’s in computer science, engineering, or another related field (Anticipated graduation in 2025)
- Previous internship experience.
- Working towards proficiency in one or more programming languages such as Typescript, Node.js, Go, Python, Java, Swift, Rust, or Kotlin.
- You find large challenges exciting and enjoy discovering problems as much as solving them.
- You are able to problem-solve and adapt to changing priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- 9+ years of experience building scalable platforms.
- Good understanding of database (Relational Or Nosql) internals like transactions, and indexes. Experience in schema design.
- experience working on the AWS platform, and acquaintance with technologies like Elastic Beanstalk, AWS Lambda, and Elastic Load Balancer.
- Good understanding of docker internals.
- Good communication skills, good leadership skills, attention to detail, a sound understanding of algorithms, and object-oriented programming.
Nice to Haves:
- You have expertise with specific technologies that are part of our stack, including Typescript, React, Electron, Node.js, AWS, and Postgres.
- You’ve heard of computing pioneers like Ada Lovelace, Douglas Engelbart, Alan Kay, and others—and understand why we’re big fans of their work.
- You have interests outside of technology, such as in art, history, or social sciences.
- Write clean, secure, tested, and documented code.
- Design & enhance the Notion platform with new capabilities, as and when the need arises.
- Contribute to monitoring & scaling the architecture of the platform and the infrastructure.
- Write technical documentation, and contribute to determining internal processes.
- Contribute to recruiting new backend employees
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this opportunity by following the link as soon as possible: