Nokia Recruitment 2021
Nokia is hiring candidates for the role of Senior Network Design Architect for Bangalore, Mumbai, Noida Locations in India The complete details about Nokia Recruitment 2021 as follows.
Company Name:- Nokia
Job Position:- Senior Network Design Architect
Job Location:– Bangalore, Mumbai, Noida
Job Posting Date:- 25th May 2021
Employment Type:- Full time basis
Salary:– As per the company standards
Job Description for Nokia Recruitment 2021:
The ION Global Network Engineering (GNE) team provides a wide range of services including:
- IP/MPLS Network core and services design, including business VPNs, residential services, Wifi-Offload, CG-NAT, Application Assurance, ISP networks, Security, mobile backhauling, EPC infrastructure…
- Network and services migration
- Architecture and Design Consultation
- Operations Consultation
- Advanced training workshops
The team is seeking an IP Networks Architect to deliver services to Nokia’s customer base. The candidate in this role will be required to work in a consultative manner with external Customers, Product Line Managers, Regional Customer Support teams and our global GNE engineering team.
Job Responsibilities for Nokia Recruitment 2021:
- Lead requirements gathering and scoping workshops with Customers to collect design requirements
- Translate requirements into design specifications.
- Provide guidance to Customers on best design practices in the areas of IP/MPLS core and services architecture. Acting as an IP/MPLS consultant.
- Provide on-site support during customer deployment and integration.
- Being Nokia design and architect representative.
- Work with Product Line Management and pre-sales team for the feature enhancement requests.
Job Requirements for BlackRock Recruitment 2021
- Minimum: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Advanced IP/MPLS training/certification (Nokia SRA, Cisco CCxx, Juniper Junos)
- Experience delivering professional services including network strategy, design and engineering, implementation, testing, customer training and on-site support.
- Network Engineering expertise at a Multi-vendor integration experience.
- Strong working level knowledge of IP Networking. Routing protocols (OSPF, ISIS, BGP), signaling protocols (RSVP, LDP), Segment Routing, QoS, IP VPN, VPLS, eVPN, BRAS, NAT,DPI etc.
- Specific Nokia knowledge of 7950,7750, 7210 and 7705 product lines
- 3rd party router expertise, include Cisco/Juniper product lines.
- Excellent hands-on network integration and problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Influences others outside of the team to ensure goals are met and conflicts are resolved.
- Responds to requests for technical information and assistance in a timely and professional manner
Nokia Recruitment 2021 Application Process :-
Interested candidates can Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|||2 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Register (Only BE/ BTech )||Click Here|
|3||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
Apply Other Jobs Below: