Nokia Recruitment 2021:-
Nokia is hiring candidates for the role of Applied R&D Engineer for Noida, Bangalore Locations across India.
The complete details about Nokia Recruitment 2021 as follows.
Company Name:- Nokia
Job Position:- Applied R&D Engineer
Job Location:- Bangalore, Noida
Experience Level:- 5-10 years
Job Posting Date:- 10th March 2021
Employment Type:- Full Time basis
Salary:– As per the company standards
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
Nokia is an equal opportunity employer that is commited to diversity and inclusion.
At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
- Solution Specialist is responsible to develop and implement the customized solution requirement by utilizing the technical and domain knowledge required for the delivery in Service Fulfilment domain.
- Development/implementation of customized Use Case (Content packs, Applications, utility etc) for Nokia Service fulfilment product suit by self and collaborating with team in work package model; Utilize several troubleshooting tools in own technology area.
- Development, Unit testing, Solution deployment and System Acceptance Testing support experience in products like Nokia FlowOne Suit or equivalent OSS system.
- Analyse & Integrate various performance KPI’s using tools from OSS/NMS application and feedback to customer..
- Carry out testing new products/solution before release/Installing them in Lab & perform pilot installation for global customers.
- Collaborate with Solution Architects, Project managers to capture technical use case specifications for development & implementation.
- Mentor team members to complete delivery successfully.
- 5 to 10 years of experience in development in OSS Orchestration and service Fulfilment domain.
- 5 to 10 years of experience in Telecom, Cloud, OSS, Domain.
- Experience in OS like Linux, Windows.
- Strong Knowledge in 2G/3G/4G/5G architecture and call flows.
- Shell/Perl/Python scripting + SQL scripting expertise
- REST API’s, SOAP and JMS queues knowledge and hands on experience
- Basic knowledge of IP/Routers/Switches, Telecom Network & IP Network etc
- Experience in RDBMS like Oracle, SQL databases like Mongo DB
- Designing and developing micro service-based Cloud Native applications on Kubernetes, Docker
- Experience in DevOps , Continuous Delivery and automation tools
- Contribution to Industrialization related programs like standardization, process automation and tools.
- Experience in independently leading teams for successful delivery
- Must have excellent technical problem-solving skills, including identifying and addressing software defects etc
- Must be able to work independently and provide proactive leadership in a complex environment with multiple teams
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills, including conducting presentations to different teams
- Bachelor’s in Engineering with 5-10 yrs of experience in IT/Telecom domain.
- Availability for travel & Flexible to work in global time zones.
- Strong interpersonal ,logical and analytical skillsMotivating team, share knowledge, adapting and incubating new technological skills
- Process orientation. Good verbal and written communication and Strong problem-solving ability
- Ability to perform multiple tasks concurrently with ease and professionalism
- Service and Customer oriented, ability to work under pressure
- CTS/ATS experience with sourcing, tracking and managing candidates.
Nokia Recruitment 2021 Application Process :-
Interested candidates can Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|2 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|3||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
Apply Other Jobs Below: