Newtrace is inviting applications from candidates to hire for the role of Graduate Engineer Trainee – Electrocatalyst in various disciplines. Here is everything you need to know about the opportunity!
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Last Date to Apply||Apply as soon as possible|
- The candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech in relevant fields
- Must-Have: 0-2 years of academic or industrial experience in manufacturing and testing of membrane, electrocatalyst, electrode, bipolar plate and assembly of MEA and stack for testing.
- Should Have:
- Experience working with wet chemistry and concomitant safety procedures (MSDS)
- An unquenchable thirst for knowledge and the ability to quickly adapt to new situations. Enthusiasm and curiosity for all things green hydrogen
- Nice to have: Excited to join a startup and put in the hustle required to get things done
- Assist in the research, development, and characterization of electrocatalyst materials for electrolyzer applications.
- Conduct experiments to analyse the electrochemical properties and performance of different catalyst compositions.
- Collaborate with the engineering team to design and optimize catalyst structures to enhance electrocatalytic efficiency.
- Assist in the fabrication and testing of electrocatalyst-coated electrodes to evaluate their catalytic activity and durability.
- Participate in data analysis, interpretation, and presentation of research findings to the team.
- Contribute to the documentation of research methodologies, experimental procedures, and results.
- Engage in continuous learning and stay updated on the latest advancements in electrocatalyst technology and related fields.
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this opportunity by following the link as soon as possible: