Newton School is inviting applications from candidates to hire for the role of Technical Content Intern (Data Science). Here is everything that you need to know about this opportunity!
|Job Role||Technical Content Intern (Data Science)|
|Last Date to Apply||Apply as soon as possible|
- Stronghold of computer science fundamentals
- Good Hands-on experience with Python, Maths, ML and Data Science Fundamentals
- Research-oriented mindset First principle thinking approach
- Good Communication
- Ability to quickly learn, adapt and in a fast-paced environment
The company is looking for interns highly skilled in Machine learning techniques, EDA, and concepts who will closely work with our Data Science team and help to set and define ML problems for students by gathering real-world datasets from various sources.
- Create and review notes content for Data Science topics in accordance with NS standards
- Create and review Real-life programming questions and test problems created by other problem setters along with their test cases for data science technologies
- Create assessment-based multiple-choice questions for learning outcomes for the data science topic
- Implement and ensure best practices are followed in all technical content.
- Work closely with the team to ensure we help in enabling students to have the best full-stack talent.
- Learning and teaching attitude
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this opportunity by following the link as soon as possible: