NetApp is inviting applications from candidates to hire for the role of Software Engineer (Golang, C, C++). Here is everything you need to know about the opportunity!
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Experience||0 – 3 Years|
|Last Date to Apply||Apply as soon as possible|
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree and 0-3 years of related experience or equivalent work experience.
- Strong programming skills in Go/Java/C++ with an understanding of OOPS, as well as a scripting language (Python/Shell script)
- Preferably with experience working in File systems, storage protocols, etc.
• A strong understanding of data structures and programming practices
• Should have excellent debugging skills
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• The ability to work collaboratively within a team environment to meet aggressive goals and high-quality standards.
• A strong aptitude for learning new technologies.
- Work on design, implementation, and verification of systems/subsystems
- Test automation
- Performance analysis
- Critical and/or high-visibility customer support
- Participate in technical discussions within the team and with other groups
- Providing support in the development and testing activities of other engineers that involve several interdependencies
- Willing to work on additional tasks and responsibilities that will contribute towards team, department, and company goals
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this opportunity by following the link as soon as possible: